ARE YOU FED UP WITH BEING LET DOWN BY YOUR COUNCIL OVER
– The state of the roads
– The absence of any measures to prevent flooding
– The proposal to build an enormous dangerous incinerator in Charlton Village
– The proposal to close 2 fire stations and reduce cover to 1 Fire Engine
– Surrey County Councillors voting themselves a 60% increase in allowances
– Proposals to turn more farmland into gravel pits
– Proposals to create more lakes in Spelthorne
– The proposal to turn Kempton Park into a massive housing estate
– Broken Promises
– Lack of any Action
Well don’t just sit there moaning – do something:
Join UKIP and stand as a Borough Councillor – IT IS NOW TOO LATE TO STAND AS A BOROUGH COUNCILLOR – Your next opportunity will be in 2019.
To read what you have missed out on: click here.
However you can still join UKIP, or help with our campaign to get our prospective Parliamentary Candidate, Redvers Cunningham, and our 19 Councillor Candidates elected. You can help us by voting for UKIP, putting a poster in your window, delivering leaflets or helping at a street-meet.